The things I am thankful for are…
• My wife Leah, the most wonderful, beautiful and understanding wife on the planet (sorry guys)
• My children Xena, Alex and soon to be born, Colin
• My mother, father, brothers (Mike, Andre and Seth), sister (Samara), my niece (Kyla) and nephew (Blake)
• My friends (would be a long list, you all know who you are)
• My boss Sean at Pilotage Inc. for giving me the opportunity to become part of his growing creative group
• My bud Rod at the Worst Horse for pushing me in a direction that got me to start this blog
• Siddhartha Guatama for leaving a path behind that we can all follow to be good to one another and help end the suffering of the world
• All the people I’ve met and encountered in this life, whether they’ve realized it or not, you’ve taught me lessons more valuable than gold
• The men and women in uniform, who are fighting for this country, wherever they may be. Politics aside, these soldiers are doing a job our government gave them to do, whether they agreed with it or not.
• Jim Calvin of the Cape Cod Zen Center for allowing our Dharma Punx group to meet at his sangha, I bow to you humbly
• For the members of our Dharma Punx group here on Cape Cod. Laura, Greta, Anna… thank you
• To you the readers, who continue to come back and read the babble that I put out.
May you all be well.