Tagged for an “Honest Scrap”?
Seems I’ve been “tagged” by T over at Full Contact Enlightenment for an “Honest Scrap”. What does this mean? I don’t know, but I stole this from her description…
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant. This award is about bloggers who post from their heart, who oftentimes put their heart on display as they write from the depths of their soul.”
The recipient needs to speak or brag of receiving the award, name 7 blogs they find awesome and then list 10 honest things about themselves.
Like T says on her site, I’m not one for bragging about anything, but it’s pretty cool that someone would tag me. So I’ll take it where I can get it, thanks T!
Now onto 7 blogs that I enjoy… and why…
Ox Herding: Barry’s blog is one of the most honest blogs I’ve read. When I thought of who I wanted to “tag” his blog was one of the first to come to mind.
Danny Fisher: Speaking of honesty, you can’t really tell it like it is until you’ve read Danny’s blog. He writes from the heart and is very active when he feels the need to get behind a worthy cause!
Go Beyond Words: It’s the Wisdom Publications blog, and who doesn’t like those guys eh? I’m psyched to see them blogging!
Coffee Shop Dharma: Haven’t seen anything new on this blog in a little over a month but really enjoyed the “real” posts Alia wrote. Hope to see her come back soon!
Students For A Free Tibet Blog: They probably won’t tag back, but these guys are busy and active as hell. When I hear the word “activist” I think these guys, they don’t just talk the talk about Tibet Freedom, they walk the walk and I applaud them!
Slightly South Of Sane: This is my bud Tony’s blog, seething with honesty and pulling no punches he’s as real about his life as anyone out there. Thanks for sharing your stories Tony, even though I’m sure their painful!
One City: Another activist style website, but not as “militant” in the tactics. More of a grassroots eco-activism mixed with Buddhist principles, class and genuine concern for all beings.
Now onto the 10 “honest” things about me…
1. I have a bad habit of biting my nails, I used to be so bad that I didn’t actually have nails! Gross!
2. Up until my most recent job, I have never gotten my hands dirty with a manual labor type of job. Maybe that’s partly why I stopped biting my nails, cause they are always dirty. Gross!
3. I tend to make decisions to quickly without thinking them through.
4. I regret 85% of my tattoos!
5. I still want more tattoos!
6. I have only been in one accident, and it wasn’t my fault. (knocking on wood over here)
7. Even though I’ve hit some bumps along this road called life, and don’t particularly like some of the things I’ve done, I would not change any of them.
8. When the computer is on I cannot walk by it without glancing to see if I have new mail, and if so, I sit right down and get roped in.
9. I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a… ok, ok that was Skee Lo not me…
10. Lastly, the most honest thing I can tell you is to look around at the blog, I believe I left it all out on the field here for you to read! If you’re ever curious, just ask!